Friday, February 1, 2013

January Favorites

Can't believe it is the end of the month already! I want to say THANK YOU to all my new followers, it's amazing that you guys even put up with me. I just started this blog around January 20-something, so newbie here. One day I was just sitting there thinking about life when I decided I should create a blog because YOLO I need someone to confess my book obsessions to. Every month from now, I will post my top favorites ( of not only books but also music, movies, and the like).

Favorite Book of the Month      
 Outpost by Ann Aguirre (Razorland #2)
I am not a huge fan of sci-fi, but this series is so  addicting. My first Ann Aguirre book was unfortunately not one from her famous Sirantha Jax series, but Enclave. Outpost takes place in a post-apocalyptic world ridden with zombies. Yeah, that's right I said zombies.  Full review coming soon.

January Playlist 
Landfill-Daughter
Candles-Daughter
Run-Daughter
Youth-Daughter
Cough Syrup-Young the Giant
Don't You Worry Child-Swedish House Mafia
On Top of the World-Imagine Dragon
Bleeding Out-Imagine Dragon
We Come Running-Younghawke Blood
Stars-Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Little Bird-Ed Sheeran
Love is Greed-Passion Pit
Take a Walk-Passion Pit
Lessons in Love-Neon Trees
Dead Hearts-Stars
Pyotr-Bad Books
It Never Stops-Bad Books
Forest Whitaker-Bad Books
Hello-Karmin
State of Grace-Taylor Swift (I love Taylor Swift, don't judge me)
Ho Hey-The Lumineers
Stubborn Love-The Lumineers
Queen of the City-Joshua James
Don't Need to Worry About Me-Dave Moisan
I Wouldn't Mind-He is We
You and I-Ingrid Michaelson
Ghost Town-First Aid Kit

Favorite TV Show
New Girl
Funniest. Show. Ever.
"Nick Miller, turning lemonades into lemons since 1981"
Favorite Snack
Green Tea Kit Kat. Enough said.


Favorite Blog 
http://www.halfbakedharvest.com
An aspiring young cook/baker with gorgeous photos and recipes of delectable food. I mean who doesn't like looking up food on the internet. I'm guilty of drooling in front of my computer screen. No shame.
*Since I haven't blogged long enough yet, I won't choose a book blog this month. 

Happy February to all! What are your favorites of the month? 

2 comments:

  1. First of all, green tea kitkats?!? WHAT? 2 of my favorite things in one...awesome. New Girl does equal one of the funniest shows EVER. LOVE NICK. I like that you included a playlist too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're a big green tea lover like me, you have to try the kitkat.
      Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete

I appreciate and read every comment. If you leave a proper link, I will be sure to check it out. :)