Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Life Update: Graduation, College, Summer, Where have I been??

Greetings internet!
After a 3 month hiatus, it feels good to be back! Gah. I feels so giddy, I don't even care if no one reads this.
 While I was away:


  • I graduated. I did it! I survived 4 looooong years of suffering, torture, and agony. Congrats to the rest of the Class of 2013 that graduated along with me. :)
  • Naturally I would receive books as my graduation presents, so MANY reviews to come.
  • I'm officially an adult now...well sort of.
  • I got accepted to the college of my dreams. Sunny north-cal, here I come!
  • I won a scholarship! I was literally blindly applying to these, thinking I'll never actually hear back, but I'm so grateful to be the recipient of one.
  • Summer is here.
  •  Just know, I feel like my life is finally piecing itself together. 
YOU who's reading this! Hope you have an amazing day, when/wherever you're at.  Thanks for caring enough to stop by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read every comment. If you leave a proper link, I will be sure to check it out. :)