Sorry for the hiatus. I haven't participated in one these memes in a while. Like always, this is in no particular order. I will try to include titles that I haven't already mentioned before. Though some of these already published, I still haven't have the time to read them. Here goes:
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Greene I know. I know. I have been trying to get my hands on this one for a while. I'm not sure if I'm ready for a tearjerker.
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. Delirium by Oliver Lauren They're coming out with a TV show for this one so heck yeah I'm going to try to read the book first!
4. Darkhouse by Karina Halle Horror isn't really my genre but I'm trying to branch out.
5. In the After by Demitria Lunetta Zombies :O
6. Taken by Erin Bowman Hooray for 2013 debut books/authors! :D
7. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
8. Splintered by A.G Howard I swear this one is next.
9. The Holders by Julianna Scott
10. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta This one has been on my list way too long. :(
I'm excited for spring in general and getting to read these books is like icing on cake. What are your picks for your Top Ten Tuesday? Leave a link down below!